Thursday, April 6, 2017

What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Good afternoon my dears, how have you been?

Lately, I've been having strawberry yogurt for breakfast. I have a handheld Kitchen Aid blender and I blend either plain yogurt, or Greek yogurt (which is a thicker consistency) with freshly sliced strawberries, and a drizzle of honey.

When my mum and sister were both here over Thanksgiving break we served strawberry yogurt with granola, and they both thought it was delicious too, give it a try if you enjoy a sweet treat at the start of your day.




Last weekend we went to uptown Charlotte where we had brunch at The Asbury before strolling to the Mint Museum. In design school we were taught to admire artists of all kinds, but I did leave feeling better about my art (I painted the strawberries a few summers ago), especially when so many paintings look like they could've been done by a five-year-old.




The weather has had a mind of its own this week, yet this beautiful iris still prevailed. I like to be mindful of what's growing in the garden, as oftentimes with beauty its right there, all we have to do is pay attention, and admire.

We've had sunny days, and we've had some not so sunny days this week. What has the weather been like where you are?


p.s Congratulations to the Tar Heels for winning the NCAA (not that I watch) but proud all the same!

~ Kiki Nakita ~

You can follow me on Instagram, Pinterest or Bloglovin'.

Linked up to:
Show and Share #359

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...